Special Hotel Alert
Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Monroeville located in the county seat of Monroe County and birthplace to Harper Lee, the author of To Kill a Mockingbird. Visit the Historic Downtown and Courthouse to watch the play "To Kill a Mockingbird" which can be seen during the month of May in the town square. Monroe County Heritage Museum, Monroeville Shopping Center, and Veterans Memorial Park are less than a mile of our hotel. Explore the area at Vanity Fair Golf and Tennis Club, Vanity Fair Outlet, Lynam Up Skates and Game Room, Beulah Camp Grounds. Alabama Southern Community College has a campus in Monroeville. Nearby restaurants include Cherry Street Bar-B-Q, Mockingbird Grill, and Captain D's Seafood Restaurant.
Our two story exterior design property offers comfortable accommodations, affordable rates, and a friendly 24-hour front desk staff. Wake up and enjoy our free continental breakfast served daily with a fresh hot cup of coffee. Nicely furnished and fully renovated guest rooms with pillow-top mattresses awaits you with amenities including a WiFi, microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with HBO, ESPN and Showtime, separate sitting area, clock radio, hairdryer, modem jack, in room movies, desk with lamp, free local calls, and wake-up service. An iron and ironing board are available upon request. Pets are welcome for a daily charge of $15 per pet per night. At Americas Best Value Inn Monroeville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Monroeville Shopping Center, 1 mi.
* Vanity Fair Outlet, 1.4 mi.
* Vanity Fair Golf and Tennis Club, 2.3 mi.
* Monroe Square Shopping Center, 2.4 mi.
* Veterans Memorial Park, 4.3 mi.
* Lynam Up Skates and Game Room, 6.3 mi.
* Beulah Camp Grounds, 7.8 mi.
* Monroe Lanes Inc, 9 mi.
* Claude D. Kelly State Park, 24.7 mi.
* Historic Downtown and Courthouse, 0.3 mi.
* Monroe County Heritage Museum, 0.8 mi.
* The Art Room, 2.6 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Coffee is available in the lobby
* Cherry Street Bar-B-Q, 0.7 mi.
* Pizza Hut Restaurant, 0.7 mi.
* Mockingbird Grill, 1 mi.
* Mel's Dairy Dream, 1.1 mi.
* Captain D's Seafood Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Hardee's Restaurant, 1.7 mi.
* Huddle House, 5 mi.
* Old Mexico Restaurant, 5.5 mi.
* David's Catfish House, 9 mi. NW
* South Alabama Gas, 0.7 mi.
* Medline Industries Inc, 1.8 mi.
* Covin Builders, 4.8 mi.
* Rocky Creek Lumber Co, 6 mi.
* Georgia-Pacific Corp, 7.8 mi.
* Alabama River Pulp, 14.7 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Alabama Southern Community College, 3.5 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Monroe County Hospital, 2.6 mi.