Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Cookeville, TN, conveniently located off of I-40 exit 287, about halfway between Knoxville and Nashville. Beautiful waterfalls, cascades, lakes, and state parks surround the area so put on your hiking boots, grab your camera, and enjoy a beautiful day outside. Fall Creek Falls, the tallest waterfall in the Eastern U.S., is less than forty miles away and Burgess Falls is only ten miles away. Our Cookeville hotel is near Nashville State Tech Community College and Tennessee Tech University. We are also minutes from Cookeville History Museum, Cookeville Depot Museum, Cookeville Children's Museum, and Patton House Museum. Long John Silver's, El Tapatio Mexican Restaurant, and Nick's Restaurant are all within walking distance of our hotel.
Whether visiting for business or pleasure, our friendly 24-hour front desk staff will show you real Tennessee hospitality. Start your day right with our free continental breakfast. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site laundry facility. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access in our common areas and guest rooms. Relax and unwind in the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, free local calls, and wake-up service. Irons and ironing boards are available upon request. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. At Americas Best Value Inn Cookeville, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Bowling World, 0.5 mi.
* Carmike Highland 12, 0.7 mi.
* Cane Creek Park, 4.3 mi.
* White Plains Golf Course, 6.5 mi.
* Ironwood Golf Course, 7.1 mi.
* Southern Hills Golf and Country, 7.6 mi.
* Burgess Falls National Park, 10.4 mi.
* Sparta Drive-In, 14.2 mi.
* Fall Creek Falls State Park, 38.4 mi.
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Outdoor Pool (Open from May to September)
* Cookeville History Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Cookeville Depot Museum, 2 mi.
* Cookeville Childrens Museum, 2.1 mi.
* Patton House Museum, 4.6 mi.
* Hidden Hollow Park, 6.5 mi.
* White County Heritage Museum, 15.9 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Long John Silver's, walking distance
* El Tapatio Mexican Restaurant, walking distance
* Nick's Restaurant, walking distance
* Burger King, 0.1 mi.
* Hibachi Grill, 0.2 mi.
* LongHorn Steakhouse, 0.2 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 0.4 mi.
* Olive Garden, 0.4 mi.
* Gondola Pizza House, 0.6 mi.
* Panda Garden Buffet, 1.9 mi.
* Russell Stover, 4.9 mi.
* Fleetguard Fed Credit Union, 5.7 mi.
* Conference room for 20 - 30 people.
* Approximately 750 square feet.
Local Colleges and Universities
* Nashville State Tech Community College, 1.2 mi.
* Tennessee Tech University, 2.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Cookeville Regional Medical Center, 2.4 mi.
* White County Community Hospital, 13.9 mi.