Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites Castlegar offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We are a AAA 2-Diamond hotel with clean spacious rooms, Monte Carlo Grill, guest laundry facility, fitness center, meeting facility, business center, game room, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, 42 inch flat panel cable TV, free local calls, and wake-up service. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (14 and under in parent’s room).
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located off Highway 3 and Columbia Avenue. We are near to a local attractions such as Zuckerberg Island Heritage Park, Chances Castlegar, and Doukhobor Discovery Centre.
Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites Castlegar is your best choice within the the second largest city in the West Kootenay region of British Columbia, Canada. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for vacation, business, or simply passing through on your way to Calgary or Vancouver. At Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites Castlegar our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites Castlegar, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Kootenay Centre Cinemas, 0.7 km.
* Kinsmen Park, 3.7 km.
* Millenium Walkway, 4.2 km.
* Twin Rivers Park, 4.2 km.
* Castlegar Golf Club & RV Park, 6.7 km.
* Waneta Plaza, 32.4 km.
* Business Center (with computer)
* Fitness Center
* Game Room
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space Available
* Meeting Facility
* Monte Carlo Grill
* News Stand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Free Parking for Buses, Commercial Trucks, RVs and Passenger Vehicles
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Zuckerberg Island Heritage Park, 2.7 km.
* Chances Castlegar, 2.8 km.
* Doukhobor Discovery Centre, 3.2 km.
* CPR Station Museum, 3.4 km.
* Kootenay Gallery of Art History & Science, 3.4 km.
* Pass Creek Fairgrounds, 5.9 km.
* SS Moyie National Historic site, 112 km.
* Free Full Breakfast
* Monte Carlo Grill, on-site
* Room Service
* Free Coffee in Lobby
* Joey's Seafood Restaurants, 0.2 km.
* Black Rooster Classic Bar & Grill, 0.5 km.
* A&W Restaurants, 0.2 km.
* Boston Pizza, 0.2 km.
* McDonald's, 0.2 km.
* Subway, 0.3 km.
* Dawn's Early Rising Sunshine Cafe, 1.1 km.
* Cuisine of India Castlegar and Cranbrook, 2.3 km.
* Chopsticks, 2.5 km.
* Greek Oven, 3.4 km.
* Chameleon Restaurant, 3.4 km.
* Element Club Bar & Grill, 3.5 km.
* South Castlegar Post Office, 0.01 km.
* Canadian Tire, 0.3 km.
* Wharfhouse Business Services Ltd., 1.3 km.
* Columbia Business Computers, 1.7 km.
* Canadian Freightways, 3.4 km.
* Celgar Pulp Co, 8.2 km.
* International Forest Products Ltd., 9 km.
* Kootenay Boundary Regional Hospital Helipad, 27.5 km.
* One on-site meeting room totaling 975 square feet
* Meeting room can accommodate up to 50 guests
* 2 or more personal on site
* AV equipment
* Video conferencing
* Conference space available
* Catering provided by hotel or can be brought in by outside vendor
* Free Wi-Fi in meeting room
* Kootenay Childrens Festival, January
* Canadas Park Days, January
* Castlegar Sunfest, June
* Kootenay Festival July
Local Colleges and Universities
* Selkirk College, 4.5 km.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Castlegar and District Community Health Centre, 2.3 km.