Experience the fun of skiing, ice fishing, hiking, and mining history Georgetown, Colorado has to offer while staying at the Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown Lodge, the best choice for business and fun seekers alike. Ideally situated only a few miles from Loveland Ski Area and Lawson Adventure Park, our hotel is conveniently located off Interstate 70 on Argentine Street. Key local attractions include Georgetown Lake, Georgetown Firefighting Museum, and the old Phoenix Gold Mine. Our knowledgeable and helpful staff can recommend what best suits your travel itinerary.
Start your work or sightseeing day in fine form with free continental breakfast. Our property offers an array of modern amenities including free coffee in the lobby, ATM machine, guest laundry facility, and picnic area with table. Sorry, no pets are allowed. Our 54 guest rooms feature amenities such as mini-fridge, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio. An iron and ironing board are available upon request.
Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown Lodge is your best choice while staying in the “Silver Queen of Colorado” given the town’s extensive mining background. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for fun on the mountains, hiking trails, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Denver or Aspen. At Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown Lodge our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown Lodge, we’ve got you covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Meadows Park, 0.4 mi.
* Georgetown Greenway Park, 0.4 mi.
* City Park, 0.5 mi.
* Georgetown Lake, 1 mi.
* Lawson Adventure Park, 4.9 mi.
* Minton Park, 5.7 mi.
* Loveland Ski Area, 12.5 mi.
* Heritage Park, 12.5 mi.
* Indian Hot Springs, 12.5 mi.
* Courtney Ryley Cooper Park, 12.5 mi.
* Elmgreen Park, 19.4 mi.
* Outlets at Silverthorne, 22.9 mi.
* Skyline Cinema 8, 23.4 mi.
* Echo Lake Park, 24.7 mi.
* ATM On-site
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Georgetown Heritage Center, 0.7 mi.
* Historic Georgetown Courthouse, 0.8 mi.
* Georgetown Firefighting Museum, 0.8 mi.
* Hotel de Paris Museum, 0.9 mi.
* Hamill House Museum, 0.9 mi.
* Georgetown-Silver Plume Historic District, 0.9 mi.
* Georgetown Energy Museum, 0.9 mi.
* Georgetown Loop Railroad, 1.3 mi.
* Green Lake Conference Center, 1.4 mi.
* Heritage Museum, 12.5 mi.
* Phoenix Gold Mine Tour, 13.2 mi.
* Free Coffee in Lobby
* Free Daily Continental Breakfast
* Blue Sky Café, 0.01 mi.
* Subway, 0.2 mi.
* A Whistle Stop Café, 0.2 mi.
* Mother’s Saloon, 0.3 mi.
* Mountainbuzz Café and Pizzeria, 0.3 mi.
* Euro Grill, 0.4 mi.
* The Alpine Restaurant and Bar, 0.4 mi.
* Cake Bakery, 0.7 mi.
* Dusty Rose Tearoom, 0.7 mi.
* Kaffehuset, 0.7 mi.
* Lucha Cantina, 0.8 mi.
* Mountain Girl Bakery, 0.8 mi.
* The Happy Cooker, 0.9 mi.
* Black Diamond Ski and Cycles, 0.1 mi.
* CCTS Inc., 0.2 mi.
* Mountain Mini Storage, 0.5 mi.
* Print Made Easy, 0.6 mi.
* John Tomay Memorial Library, 0.8 mi.
* Kronos Limited, 0.8 mi.
* Everist Materials LLC, 9 mi.
* Clear Creek Surveying, 15.3 mi.
* Sonic Bloom Music Festival, June
* Buffalo Bill Daze, August
* Oktoberfest, October
* Pumpkin Smash Festival, November
* Bighorn Sheep Festival, November
* The Santa Express Train Ride, December
* Georgetown Christmas Market, December
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Jefferson Center for Mental Health, 12.1 mi.