Americas Best Value Inn Tucker offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in our lobby, and free Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include a microwave, mini-fridge, hairdryer, coffeemaker, 40 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, desk with lamp, table with chairs, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are located off I-285, Exit 38 and Route 29. We are near attractions such as Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts, Stone Mountain, and Emory University.
Americas Best Value Inn Tucker is your best choice within the surrounding Atlanta area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, sightseeing, or simply passing through on your way to Atlanta or Athens. At Americas Best Value Inn Tucker our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Tucker, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* LA Fitness, 1.6 mi.
* Nail Pro & Tan, 1.9 mi.
* North Dekalb Mall, 2.3 mi.
* Movie Tavern Northlake, 2.4 mi.
* AMC North DeKalb 16, 2.4 mi.
* Northlake Mall, 2.6 mi.
* Curves, 3.1 mi.
* Cofer Pool, 3.8 mi.
* Henderson Park, 4.8 mi.
* Heritage Golf Links, 5.4 mi.
* Legends Comedy Theatre, 6.1 mi.
* Regal Cinemas Hollywood 24, 6.7 mi.
* Graves Park, 6.7 mi.
* Snap Fitness, 6.8 mi.
* Royal Massage, 6.9 mi.
* Treat Your Feet Spa, 7.3 mi.
* Honeysuckle Park, 7.3 mi.
* The Fox Theatre, 9.8 mi.
* Perimeter Mall, 10.8 mi.
* Southland Country Club, 10.9 mi.
* Holcomb Bridge Park, 13.2 mi.
* Lenox Square, 14.3 mi.
* AMF Snellville Lanes, 16.6 mi.
* Sugarloaf Mills, 17.4 mi.
* The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta, 38 mi.
* Stone Mountain, 5.3 mi.
* Panola Mountain State Park, 16.9 mi.
* LEGOLAND Discovery Center, 17.6 mi.
* Zoo Atlanta, 18.5 mi.
* Georgia Aquarium, 20.2 mi.
* World of Coca-Cola, 20.5 mi.
* CNN Studio Tour, 20.8 mi.
* The Wren's Nest, 20.8 mi.
* Philips Arena, 21 mi.
* Six Flags Over Georgia, 29.4 mi.
* Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History, 33.2 mi.
* Sweetwater Creek State Park, 39.2 mi.
* Free coffee in lobby
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* O'Charley's, 1.6 mi.
* Captain D's, 1.8 mi.
* Old Hickory House, 2 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 2 mi.
* Cafe Dominicano, 2.3 mi.
* Yum Yum Thai Restaurant, 2.3 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 2.3 mi.
* LongHorn Steakhouse, 3 mi.
* Taqueria Los Hermanos, 3.1 mi.
* Golden Sun Chinese Restaurant, 3.3 mi.
* Folks Southern Kitchen, 3.8 mi.
* IHOP, 3.8 mi.
* Applebee's, 4 mi.
* Subway, 4.9 mi.
* CVS, 1 mi.
* Target, 1.7 mi.
* Kroger, 1.8 mi.
* Army National Guard, 1.9 mi.
* Best Buy, 2.1 mi.
* US Air Force Recruiting, 2.5 mi.
* Publix Supermarkets, 2.9 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 3.6 mi.
* Georgia Power Company, 4.7 mi.
* Marshalls Distribution Center, 11.3 mi.
* Bank of America, 11.4 mi.
* US Defense Department, 12.8 mi.
* Writers’ Festival, March
* Atlanta Arab Festival, April
* Peachblossom Bluegrass Festival, April
* Sweet Auburn Springfest, May
* Lift Up Atlanta's Summer Fun Festival, June
* Yellow Daisy Festival, September
* Georgia State Fair, October
* Pumpkin Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts, 1.4 mi.
* Emory University, 5.2 mi.
* Georgia Baptist College of Nursing, 5.8 mi.
* Georgia Institute of Technology, 15 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Northlake Surgical Center, 0.2 mi.
* Emory Northlake Regional Medical Center, 0.4 mi.
* Emory University Hospital, 5.7 mi.