Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Mount Vernon offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free lobby coffee service, free continental breakfast, indoor heated pool, meeting facility, and free Wi-Fi in guest rooms and public areas. All guest rooms include microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, flat panel satellite TV, ESPN, and HBO.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (18 and under in parent's room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers smoking and non-smoking room. Sorry, no pets are allowed. We are located off of Interstate 44 at exit 46. We are close to Mt. Vernon Prairie Conservation Area, Wilsons Creek National Battlefield, and Mt. Vernon golf course.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Mount Vernon is your best choice when you visit the southeast region of Missouri. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, boating, fishing, or simply passing through on your way to Branson. At Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Mount Vernon our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Mount Vernon, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Wynne Park, 1 mi.
* Gibbs Park, 1.8 mi.
* Spirit of ’76 Park , 2 mi.
* Williams Creek Pond, 2 mi.
* Sycamore Valley Golf Range, 3.8 mi.
* Freefall Express Skydiving, 5.4 mi.
* Strike Zone, 10.1 mi.
* Sandlot Baseball Complex, 10.5 mi.
* Sunset Drive-In Theatre, 12.1 mi.
* Paris Springs Access, 13 mi.
* Talbot's Conservation Area, 14.4 mi.
* B and B Movie Theatres, 18.9 mi.
* Business Center with Computer
* Indoor Heated Pool
* Meeting Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Jones Memorial Museum, 2.3 mi.
* The Adamson Cabin, 2.3 mi.
* Old Spanish Fort Archeological Site, 3 mi.
* Mt. Vernon Prairie Conservation Area, 6.3 mi.
* Ozark Cavefish National Wildelife Refuge, 7.6 mi.
* Monett Speedway, 18.5 mi.
* Nathan Boone Homestead Historic Site, 26.8 mi.
* Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield, 27.1 mi.
* Free daily continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* KFC, 0.3 mi.
* Country Pride, 0.4 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.5 mi.
* Mazzio's Pizza, 0.9 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.9 mi.
* Bamboo Garden, 1 mi.
* Subway Restaurants, 1 mi.
* Mt. Vernon Family Restaurant, 1.6 mi.
* Red Barn Cafe and Hen House Bakery, 1.7 mi.
* Dollar General, 0.7 mi.
* Summer Fresh Supermarkets, 0.8 mi.
* Reyco Granning Suspension, 1.4 mi.
* Schreiber Foods, 2.6 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 12.6 mi.
* Cable America Corp., 20.3 mi.
* 1 meeting room on-site
* 256 square footage of meeting space
* Total seating capacity of 20 guests
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Conference space
* Free WiFi in meeting room
* Ernte Fest, August
* Apple Butter Makin' Days Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Crowder College, 1.9 mi.
* Missouri State University, 33.7 mi.
* Missouri Southern State University, 38 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Missouri Rehabilitation Center, 2.3 mi.
* VA Mt Vernon Clinic, 2.3 mi.
* Mid-America Dental and Hearing Center, 3.1 mi.
* St. John's Hospital-Aurora, 11.3 mi.