Americas Best Value Inn at Hayward Lakes, conveniently located in beautiful Hayward, Wisconsin, is your home away from home for business or recreational stay. With thousands of acres of forest land and hundreds of lakes, you don't have to look far to find an endless supply of outdoor fun in Hayward. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Take advantage of our on-site jacuzzi tub, heated indoor pool, picnic area with tables, and newsstand in the lobby. Our entirely non-smoking hotel offers conveniences such as free wireless high-speed Internet access in all public areas and guest rooms, as well as access to copy and fax services. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a coffeemaker, cable TV with ESPN, hairdryer, clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service. Children age 17 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Suites are available upon request. Rollaway beds and cribs are available upon request for a small charge. Pets are welcome for a small nightly charge.
Americas Best Value Inn at Hayward Lakes is close to such popular attractions as the National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame, Towering Pines Miniature Golf, Hayward Sport Center, and Totagatic River Wildlife Area. The downtown Hayward district is within walking distance. The variety of tasty dining choices nearby include Angler's Bar and Grill, Canton Garden Restaurant, Norske Nook, and the Angry Minnow.
At Americas Best Value Inn at Hayward Lakes, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Lake Hayward, 4 blocks
* Downtown Hayward, 0.2 mi.
* Park Theatre, 0.3 mi.
* Hayward Cinema Four, 0.6 mi.
* Hayward Golf and Tennis Club, 1.4 mi.
* Big Fish Golf Club, 4.9 mi.
* LCO Casino, 5 mi.
* Indoor heated pool
* Newstand in lobby
* Picnic area and tables
* National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame, 0.3 mi.
* Towering Pines Miniature Golf, 0.9 mi.
* Hayward Sport Center, 1.2 mi.
* Wilderness Walk Zoo, 2.5 mi.
* Totagatic River Wildlife Area, 13.1 mi.
* Chequamegon National Forest, 38.2 mi.
* Copper Falls State Park, 63.1 mi.
* Free continental breakfast served daily
* Subway, 1 block
* McDonald's, 0.1 mi.
* Angler's Bar and Grill, 0.3 mi.
* Canton Garden Restaurant, 0.4 mi.
* Coop's Pizza Parloure, 0.4 mi.
* Angry Minnow, 0.5 mi.
* Norske Nook, 0.5 mi.
* Perkins Restaurant, 0.6 mi.
* Panda House, 1 mi.
* Dairy Queen, 1.6 mi.
* Famous Daves BBQ, 9 mi.
* Dynea Overlay, walking distance
* Midwest Stihl, walking distance
* Norvado, 0.4 mi.
* Hayward Land Title Company, 0.6 mi.
* Plum Creek Timber Company, 0.7 mi.
* Jump River Electric Co-Op, 0.8 mi.
* Louisiana-Pacific Corporation, 1.1 mi.
* Walmart, 1.1 mi.
* Cavadeas Engineering Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* Eytcheson Forest Products, 3.7 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Hayward Area Memorial Hospital, 3 mi.