Americas Best Value Inn Paris offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, free coffee in lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, and HBO. We also have an on-site restaurant, Megel's Grill, serving American/Mexican cuisine.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (12 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are centrally located less than 3 miles from Downtown Paris, Red River Valley Fairgrounds, and the Trail de Paris. We are located off of US-82.
Americas Best Value Inn Paris is your best choice within the “Second Largest Paris in The World.” We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for sightseeing, recreational activities, or simply passing through on your way to Dallas. At Americas Best Value Inn Paris our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn Paris, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Mirabeau Square, 0.4 mi.
* Paris Family Fun Center, 2.3 mi.
* Paris Community Theatre, 3.1 mi.
* LMAO Comedy, 3.2 mi.
* Cinemark Movies 8, 3.2 mi.
* Wade Park, 1.6 mi.
* Trail de Paris, 1.9 mi.
* Pine Ridge Golf Course, 2.2 mi.
* Culbertson Park, 2.4 mi.
* Ellis Park, 2.4 mi.
* Dragon Park, 2.6 mi.
* Paris Lanes, 3.7 mi.
* Record Park, 4.2 mi.
* Paris Swimming Pool, 4.3 mi.
* Paris Golf and Country Club, 5.4 mi.
* Walker Park Disc Golf Course, 6.1 mi.
* Lake Crook, 9.1 mi.
* Lake Gibbons, 11.5 mi.
* Business Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Luggage Storage Space
* Meeting Facility
* Newsstand in Lobby
* Outdoor Plug-ins
* Safety Deposit Box at Front Desk
* Hayden Museum of American Art, 1.9 mi.
* Paris Eiffel Tower, 2.6 mi.
* Love Civic Center, 2.6 mi.
* Paris Public Library, 3 mi.
* Downtown Lamar County Courthouse, 3.1 mi.
* J.J. Culbertson Fountain, 3.1 mi.
* Plaza Art Gallery, 3.1 mi.
* Red River Valley Fairgrounds, 3.3 mi.
* Sam Bell Maxey House State Historic Site, 3.4 mi.
* Lamar County Historical Museum, 3.8 mi.
* Paris Drag Strip, 4.3 mi.
* Evergreen Cemetery, 4.3 mi.
* Pat Mayse State Park, 22 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast
* Free coffee in lobby
* Magels Grill; On-site; Mexican American Cuisine; Lunch - Dinner Monday- Thursday 11AM-8:30PM and Friday-Saturday 11AM-9:30PM
* Braum’s Ice Cream and Dairy Store, 0.2 mi.
* Burger King, 0.2 mi.
* Sirloin Stockade, 0.3 mi.
* Taco Bell, 0.3 mi.
* Chicken Express, 0.3 mi.
* McDonalds, 0.3 mi.
* Golden China, 0.3 mi.
* Applebee’s Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Whataburger, 0.4 mi.
* Wing Stop, 0.4 mi.
* Subway, 0.4 mi.
* Shogun Japanese Steak House, 0.4 mi.
* Pizza Hut, 0.6 mi.
* Fish Fry, 0.7 mi.
* Buffalo Joe’s Pub, 0.9 mi.
* Panda Express, 1.1 mi.
* McKee’s 24 Hour Family Restaurant, 1.4 mi.
* Capizzi’s Italian Kitchen, 1.9 mi.
* Scholl Brothers Bar BQ, 1.9 mi.
* TaMolly’s Mexican Restaurant, 2.1 mi.
* Chili’s Grill and Bar, 3.2 mi.
* Time Flies Bar and Grill, 3.2 mi.
* Denny’s, 3.3 mi.
* Popeyes Chicken, 3.6 mi.
* Walgreens, 0.2 mi.
* Walmart Supercenter, 0.3 mi.
* Dollar Tree, 0.3 mi.
* Paris Coca-Cola Bottling Company, 3.6 mi.
* Campbell Soup Company, 4.4 mi.
* Turner Industries, 4.9 mi.
* Bimbo Bakeries USA, 5 mi.
* Kimberly-Clark, 7.2 mi.
* Lamar Power Partners LP, 7.7 mi.
* Camp Maxey Texas National Guard Training Camp, 10.3 mi.
* One 1,000 square foot meeting room on-site
* Room cannot be divided
* 75 total guest seating capacity
* Conference space
* Catering can be brought in by outside vendor
* Free WiFi throughout meeting room
* ASA Southwest Shootout Archery Tournament, April
* Paris Rodeo, May
* Tour de Paris Bicycle Rally, July
* Bug Tussle Trek Antique Auto Tour, August
* Red River Valley Fair, September
* Holiday in Paris, December
Local Colleges and Universities
* Paris Junior College, 1.9 mi.
* Texas A&M University – Commerce Campus, 42.2 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Paris Regional Cancer Center, 0.5 mi.
* Paris Primary Care Associates, 1.5 mi.
* Paris Regional Medical Center, 2.5 mi.