Americas Best Value Inn welcomes you to St. Louis, Missouri, known nationwide as the "Gateway to the West" and the "Home of American Brewing". We are centrally located within 15 minutes of world renowned St. Louis attractions. Take a tour of the famous Anheuser-Busch Brewery. Catch an exciting game at Busch Stadium or at the Edward Jones Dome. Spend an afternoon taking in the sites of the St. Louis Riverfront under the majestic and historic Gateway Arch. Or plan a fun-filled day with family at the St. Louis Children's Museum, St. Louis Science Center, or the Missouri Botanical Garden. No matter what you're looking to do, you can find it all in scenic St. Louis, Missouri.
Enjoy a delicious hot continental breakfast on us, served Monday-Friday from 6am to 9am, and Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 10am, consisting of tasty delights such as hot waffles, bagels, hard boiled eggs, fruit, cereal, yogurt, muffins, oatmeal, coffee, juice, hot tea, and milk. For your added convenience, we are adjacent to popular restaurants such as Bob Evans and Denny's. For a juicy steak, head to Tucker's Place, known as the "Place for Steaks" in St. Louis. Or for authentic Italian food, go to Bartolino's South Italian Restaurant or the Pasta House.
Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis South offers affordable rates with all of the amenities and conveniences of home. Our interior corridor hotel provides guests with an exercise facility and seasonal outdoor pool. We have three types of rooms to choose from: Standard, Deluxe and Suites. All of our rooms have been newly updated with brand new pillow top mattresses, door locks and equipped with free wireless high-speed Internet, cable TV with HBO, coffeemakers, radios, desks with lamps and hairdryers. At Americas Best Value Inn St. Louis South, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* South County Shopping Center, 1.2 mi.
* Bohrer County Park, 1.8 mi.
* Clydesdale County Park, 1.9 mi.
* Pro-Am Golf Center, 2 mi.
* St. Louis IMAX, 2.1 mi.
* Keller Plaza Cinema, 2.3 mi.
* Union Road County Park, 2.5 mi.
* AMC Theatres, 5.9 mi.
* Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, 7.5 mi.
* St. Louis Galleria, 14.3 mi.
* Missouri Botanical Garden, 14.6 mi.
* Forest Park, 17.1 mi.
* Six Flags St. Louis, 23 mi.
* Exercise facility with a treadmill and bikes
* Outdoor pool (Open Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend)
* Grants Farm, 3.6 mi.
* River City Casino, 7 mi.
* Anheuser-Busch Brewery, 10.5 mi.
* Union Station, 12.1 mi.
* Busch Stadium, 12.6 mi.
* Scott Trade Center, 12.6 mi.
* Gateway Arch, 12.9 mi.
* St. Louis City Museum, 13 mi.
* St. Louis Riverfront, 13.4 mi.
* Americas Center/Edward Jones Dome, 13.5 mi.
* Lacledes Landing, 13.5 mi.
* Casino Queen, 14.4 mi.
* St. Louis Science Center, 15.4 mi.
* Free deluxe continental breakfast with hot waffles, bagels, hard boiled eggs, fruit, cereal, yogurt, muffins, oatmeal, coffee, juice, hot tea, and milk served Monday-Friday from 6am to 9am, and Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 10am
* Bob Evans, walking distance
* Denny's Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Culver's, 0.3 mi.
* O'Charley's, 0.3 mi.
* Pasta House, 0.7 mi.
* Tucker's Place South, 1 mi.
* Bartolino's South Italian, 1.2 mi.
* Chick-Fil-A, 1.2 mi.
* Target, 0.3 mi.
* Costco, 0.3 mi.
* Asplundh Construction Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Voss Properties Corporation, 0.8 mi.
* Home Depot, 0.8 mi.
* World Finance, 0.9 mi.
* Sam's Club, 1 mi.
* Vulcraft Div Nucor Corporation, 1.4 mi.
* US Post Office, 1.6 mi.
* Regions Bank, 1.6 mi.
* Caduceus Corporation, 1.7 mi.
* Bank of America, 2.2 mi.
* Nooter Corporation, 2.8 mi.
* Sinclair Oil Corporation, 2.8 mi.
* Green Park Industrial Park, 3 mi.
* St. Louis Auto Show, January
* St. Louis Orchid Show, January - March, Fri-Sun, MO Botanical Garden
* Missouri Valley Basketball Tournament, March
* Builder's Home Show, March
* Valley Basketball Tournament, March
* Mideast Volleyball Qualifier, March
* NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament (2nd and 3rd rounds), March
* First Robotics Championship, April
* St. Louis Cardinals Baseball, April - September, Busch Stadium
* Shakespeare Festival St. Louis, May - June, Forest Park
* VFW Convention, July
* St. Louis Wedding Show, August
* St. Louis Football, September - December, Edward Jones Dome
* Health Fitness Expo, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* Webster University, 4.5 mi.
* St. Louis Community College at Meramec, 7.8 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. John's Mercy Medical Center, 3.3 mi.
* St. Anthony's Medical Center, 3.4 mi.
* Jefferson Barracks VA Rehabilitation, 4.4 mi.