Americas Best Value Presidents Inn on Munras offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi, free deluxe continental breakfast with hot waffles. Take a dip in our seasonal outdoor pool and jacuzzi open from June to September and take advantage of our business center with computer. All guest rooms include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, hairdryers, and 40 inch flat panel satellite TVs. Property does not have A/C
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parents room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options. Check-in time is between 3pm and 10pm. If arriving later than 10pm please contact the hotel directly.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke free. Sorry, no pets allowed. We are conveniently located off of Highway 1 on Munras Avenue, less than 1 mile from downtown Monterey. We are nearby several local attractions such as Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf, and the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Americas Best Value Presidents Inn on Munras is your best choice in the Monterey Bay Area. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for business, pleasure or simply passing through on your way to San Francisco or Los Angeles. At Americas Best Value Presidents Inn on Munras our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Presidents Inn on Munras, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Cinemark, 0.6 mi.
* Del Monte Outdoor Shopping Center, 0.6 mi.
* Dennis the Menace Park, 0.9 mi.
* Monterey Sports Center, 0.9 mi.
* Spa on the Plaza, 1.1 mi.
* Monterey Peninsula Recreational Trail, 2 mi.
* Del Monte Golf Course, 2.1 mi.
* Monterey Lanes, 3.4 mi.
* Poppy Hills Golf Course, 4 mi.
* Laguna Seca Recreation Center, 9.8 mi.
* Business Center with Computer
* Fitness Center
* Guest Laundry Facility
* Jacuzzi (Seasonal open June-September)
* Outdoor Pool (Seasonal open June-September)
* Picnic Area/Tables
* Don Dahvee Park, 0.01 mi.
* Monterey Conference Center, 1 mi.
* Municipal Wharf 2, 1 mi.
* Museum of Monterey, 1.2 mi.
* Fisherman's Wharf, 1.4 mi.
* Monterey Bay Aquarium, 2.4 mi.
* Cannery Row, 2.5 mi.
* Monterey State Beach, 2.9 mi.
* Del Monte Beach, 3.8 mi.
* Monterey County Fairgrounds, 2.1 mi.
* Lover's Point, 3.5 mi.
* 17 Mile Drive, 3.8 mi.
* Monarch Grove Sanctuary, 4 mi.
* Carmel Mission Basilica Museum, 4.5 mi.
* Carmel Beach, 4.6 mi.
* Asilomar State Beach and Conference Grounds, 6.2 mi.
* Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Paddock, 11.5 mi.
* Free daily deluxe continental breakfast with hot waffles
* Chopstix Vietnamese Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* Jack in the Box Burgers, 0.3 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill, 0.4 mi.
* Islands Fine Burgers and Grill, 0.5 mi.
* PF Chang's Chinese Bistro, 0.5 mi.
* El Palomar Mexican Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Great Wall Chinese Restaurant, 0.5 mi.
* Denny's, 0.5 mi.
* Ambrosia Indian Cuisine, 0.6 mi.
* Pizza My Heart, 0.7 mi.
* Subway, 0.8 mi.
* Lalla Grill, 0.8 mi.
* Full Moon Mandarin Cuisine, 1 mi.
* Taco Bell, 1.2 mi.
* Chart House, 2 mi.
* Crystal Fish, 2 mi.
* Schooners Coastal Kitchen and Bar, 2 mi.
* Sardine Factory, 2.2 mi.
* The Fish Hopper Seafood and Steaks, 2.3 mi.
* Bistro Moulin, 2.4 mi.
* Compangno’s Market and Deli, 3 mi.
* Tostevin Accountancy Corporation, 0.7 mi.
* US Army Base Presidio, 1.7 mi.
* Ryan Investment Corporation, 1.8 mi.
* Defense Language Institute, 2.1 mi.
* Presidio of Monterey, 2.2 mi.
* Capital Insurance Group, 3 mi.
* Pacific Gas and Electric, 3 mi.
* Graniterock Corporate Offices, 4.8 mi.
* Dole Fresh Vegetables Co., 4.9 mi.
* Fresh Express Incorporated-Corporate Headquarters, 20.6 mi.
* Monterey Mushrooms Incorporated, 29.1 mi.
* Pebble Beach Food and Wine, April
* California Roots and Arts Festival, May
* Monterey Beer Festival, June
* First City Festival, August
* Annual Monterey Reggae Fest, August
* California International Airshow, September
* Monterey Jazz Festival, September
Local Colleges and Universities
* Monterey Institute of International Studies, 1 mi.
* Naval Post Graduate School, 1.8 mi.
* California State University Monterey Bay, 8.5 mi.
* Hartnell College, 19.9 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Community Hospital of Monterey Peninsula, 2 mi.