Americas Best Value Inn and Suites SOMA-San Francisco offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms with in-room Wi-Fi and free lite breakfast. All guest rooms include hairdryer, satellite TV, HBO, iron, ironing board, desk with lamp, alarm clock radio, free local calls, and wake-up service.
Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent’s room). For those guests that are in town on longer term corporate assignments or business trips we also offer special weekly and monthly rates, as well as direct billing options.
For your convenience our hotel is 100 percent smoke-free. Sorry, no pets are allowed. We are only 13 miles from San Francisco International Airport and close to several local attractions such as the Yerba Buena Gardens. We are conveniently located off of Bayshore Freeway/Highway 80, between Folsom Street and Hallam Street.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites SOMA-San Francisco offers ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for golfing, hiking, or to visit UC Hastings College of the Law, Civic Center, San Francisco Conservatory of Music, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art SFMOMA, Union Square, AT&T Park, Fisherman's Wharf, or Pier 39. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites SOMA-San Francisco our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay.
At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites SOMA-San Francisco, We’ve Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Boxcar Theatre, 0.6 mi.
* Victoria Manalo Draves Park, 0.7 mi.
* SHN Orpheum Theatre, 0.8 mi.
* Westfield San Francisco Centre, 0.9 mi.
* Metreon, 1 mi.
* Century San Francisco Centre 9 and XD, 1.3 mi.
* Yerba Buena, 1.3 mi.
* Bamboo Reef Enterprises, 1.4 mi.
* AMC Van Ness 14, 1.5 mi.
* Hamilton Recreation Center, 2.5 mi.
* Flash Sport Fishing, 2.7 mi.
* The San Francisco Sailing Company, 3.1 mi.
* Presidio Golf Course, 3.9 mi.
* Stoked SF, 11.7 mi.
* Artichoke Joe's Casino, 11.7 mi.
* Outback Adventures, 16.4 mi.
* 100 Percent Smoke Free Hotel
* Business Center (with computer)
* Elevator to all floors
* Sorry no onsite parking is available
* Shuttle service available to San Francisco Airport only at a charge of $17
* Moscone Center, 1 mi.
* Civic Center, 1 mi.
* Yerba Buena Gardens, 1 mi.
* San Francisco Museum of Modern Art SFMOMA, 1.4 mi.
* Union Square, 1.6 mi.
* Yosemite National Park Tours, 1.9 mi.
* AT&T Park (San Francisco Giants), 2 mi.
* Incredible Adventures, 2.2 mi.
* Fisherman's Wharf, 2.7 mi.
* San Francisco Sightseeing, 3 mi.
* Pier 39, 3.1 mi.
* Children's Fairyland, 12.2 mi.
* Free daily lite breakfast
* Triptych Restaurant, 0.03 mi.
* Basil Thai Restaurant and Bar, 0.06 mi.
* Citizen's Band, 0.1 mi.
* India Garden Restaurant, 0.2 mi.
* AK Subs, 0.5 mi.
* Burger King, 0.5 mi.
* Rocco's Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Radius, 0.6 mi.
* Brain Wash Cafe, 0.6 mi.
* Extreme Pizza, 0.6 mi.
* Fondue Cowboy, 0.6 mi.
* SoMa Inn Cafe, 0.7 mi.
* Fino Bar and Ristorante, 1.5 mi.
* Kokkari Estiatorio, 2.3 mi.
* Sotto Mare Oysteria and Seafood, 2.4 mi.
* The Stinking Rose, 2.4 mi.
* The Codmother Fish and Chips, 2.6 mi.
* Twitter, Inc., 0.7 mi.
* Homeland Security US Department, 0.8 mi.
* Adobe Systems San Francisco, 0.9 mi.
* Dolby Laboratories Inc., 1 mi.
* Zynga, 1 mi.
* Kaiser Permanente San Francisco, 1 mi.
* Yelp Headquarters, 1.3 mi.
* Wikimedia Foundation Inc., 1.3 mi.
* Bechtel Group Inc., 1.7 mi.
* Calypso Technology, 1.7 mi.
* Pacific Gas and Electric Company, 1.8 mi.
* Levi Strauss and Co., 2.5 mi.
* Tulipmania Festival, February
* Yerba Buena Gardens Festival, May - October
* How Weird Street Faire, April
* San Francisco Jazz Festival, June
* Nihonmachi Street Fair, August
* San Francisco Opera in the Park, September
* San Francisco Italian Heritage Parade and Festival, October
Local Colleges and Universities
* UC Hastings College of the Law, 0.6 mi.
* San Francisco Conservatory of Music, 1 mi.
* Academy of Art University, 1.4 mi.
* Golden Gate University, 1.6 mi.
* University of California - San Francisco (UCSF Medical School), 3.4 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* St. Francis Memorial Hospital, 1.2 mi.
* California Pacific Medical Center, 2.2 mi.
* UCSF Medical Center, 3.4 mi.
* Ernest Gallo Clinic and Research, 9.7 mi.