Special Hotel Alert
Please pardon our dust as we renovate our property to enhance your Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Denton experience.
Americas Best Value Inn and Suites welcomes you to Denton, Texas, known for its active music life, the annual North Texas State Fair and Rodeo, and the Denton Arts and Jazz Festival. Located on the northern edge of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area, the city is home to the University of North Texas and Texas Woman's University. One of Denton's most enduring symbols is the beautiful County Courthouse in Denton's historic downtown square.
Free continental breakfast consisting of waffles, English muffins, bagels, cereals, milk, juice, and coffee is available daily from 6am - 9am. No need to cross the border, our on-site restaurant and lounge, La Milpa, is here to serve you the best Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes. Guests of the hotel receive a special 20 percent discount in La Milpa where you will find great food and drinks specials every day, full bar, Happy Hour, and live music on Friday and Saturday nights. Room service is available from the restaurant for lunch and dinner. Other nearby restaurants include Black Eyed Pea Restaurant, Red Pepper's Chinese Restaurant, and Johnny Carino's Italian Restaurant.
Our two-story hotel is the perfect home away from home. Free wireless high-speed Internet access is available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site guest laundromat, meeting facility, and barbecue picnic area. For a well deserved treat, take a swim in our well maintained outdoor pool, which is open from dusk until dawn. Our guest rooms are the perfect setting for great relaxation, with pillow-top mattresses and newly painted accent walls behind all of our king and queen size beds. Our state-of-the-art amenities include microwaves, mini-fridges, coffeemakers, 43 inch smart TVs with HBO, radios, irons with ironing boards, and free local calls. For a more luxurious stay, book one of our theme suites. At Americas Best Value Inn and Suites, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* Denton Parks and Recreation, 2 mi.
* Silver Cinemas Golden Triangle Mall, 3.1 mi.
* University Bowling Lanes, 4 mi.
* Cinemark Movie Theater, 4.5 mi.
* Face Off Hockey Center, 5.3 mi.
* North Texas Karters Park, 9.8 mi.
* Bridlewood Golf Club, 14.9 mi.
* Texas Motor Speedway, 16 mi.
* Themed rooms available
* Live entertainment
* Bayless-Selby House Museum, 0.7 mi.
* University of North Texas, 1.2 mi.
* Denton Historic District, 1.5 mi.
* Denton Arts and Entertainment District, 1.5 mi.
* African American Museum, 1.8 mi.
* Texas Woman's University, 1.8 mi.
* Mean Green Soccer Stadium, 1.9 mi.
* Denton Firefighters Museum, 1.9 mi.
* Center for Visual Arts, 1.9 mi.
* Denton County Courthouse Museum, 2 mi.
* Little Chapel-in-the-Woods, 2.3 mi.
* Diamond T Arena, 6.3 mi.
* Free continental breakfast
* La Milpa, on-site Mexican Restaurant open: Sun - Thu 10am-9pm
and Fri - Sat 10am-11pm. Maximum capacity of 400 guests.
* Red Pepper's Chinese Restaurant, 1.2 mi.
* Black Eyed Pea Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Chili's Restaurant, 1.9 mi.
* Johnny Carino's Italian Restaurant, 2.2 mi.
* Outback Steakhouse, 2.2 mi.
* Olive Garden, 3.6 mi.
* On the Border, 3.8 mi.
* Red Lobster, 5.3 mi.
* Texas Roadhouse, 5.3 mi.
* Peterbilt Motors, 1.5 mi.
* Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, 2.2 mi.
* Nucon Steel Commercial Corp, 2.5 mi.
* Wal-Mart Supercenter, 3.9 mi.
* North Texas Hospital, 4.5 mi.
* Denton Regional Medical Center, 4.6 mi.
* FEMA Region Five, 5.9 mi.
Our 20x25 sq ft meeting facility has a maximum capacity of 30 guests. A screen, laptop connection, tables, and chairs are available upon request.