Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn of Richmond South, located at Exit 64 off of I-95 and only ten miles south of the downtown area. The capital city of Virginia is home to both the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit and the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. Our hotel is near the Richmond Convention Center, Edgar Allan Poe Museum, Virginia Holocaust Museum, Museum of the Confederacy, and Richmond National Battlefield Park. We are also close to Virginia Commonwealth University, Virginia State University, University of Richmond, Bryant and Stratton College Virginia, and John Tyler Community College. Local restaurants include Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Chick-fil-A.
Start your day with our complimentary light snacks served each morning from 6-9:30am. Appreciate the convenience of our on-site meeting facility. Stay connected with free wireless high-speed Internet access available throughout our hotel and guest rooms. Our front desk and lobby are open 24 hours/day. Each of our comfortable guest rooms feature a microwave, mini-fridge, cable TV with Showtime, desk, and free local and long distance calls. An iron, ironing board, coffeemaker, and hairdryer are available upon request. Pets are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. At Americas Best Value Inn Richmond South, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow.
Off-Site Recreational Activities
* First Tee Chesterfield Golf, 3 mi.
* Hadad's Lake, 3.1 mi.
* Iron Bridge Park, 3.7 mi.
* Holiday Bowl, 4.5 mi.
* Ironbridge Sports Park, 5.3 mi.
* Skateland of Richmond, 7.8 mi.
* Pocahontas State Park, 8.7 mi.
* Bowl America Inc, 9.1 mi.
* Byrd Theatre, 12.4 mi.
* Chesterfield Towne Center, 13.6 mi.
* Richmond's Landmark Theater, 13.7 mi.
* Rockwood Golf Park, 14 mi.
* Stony Point Fashion Park, 16 mi.
* Meeting Facility with capacity for up to 40 people
* Richmond National Battlefield Park, 9.7 mi.
* Maymont Park, 9.7 mi.
* Richmond Coliseum, 11 mi.
* John Marshall House Museum, 12.5 mi.
* Museum of the Confederacy, 12.6 mi.
* Edgar Allan Poe Museum, 12.7 mi.
* Virginia Holocaust Museum, 12.7 mi.
* Richmond Convention Center, 12.8 mi.
* Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, 13 mi.
* Children*s Museum of Richmond, 14.8 mi.
* Science Museum of Virginia, 14.8 mi.
* Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens, 15 mi.
* Presquile National Wildlife Refuge, 19 mi.
* King's Dominion Theme Park, 34 mi.
* Complimentary light snacks served each morning from 6-9:30am
* Coffee is available in the lobby
* Waffle House, 0.1 mi.
* McDonald's, 0.2 mi.
* Burger King, 0.2 mi.
* Subway, 0.5 mi.
* J&J Chinese, 0.5 mi.
* Buffalo Wild Wings, 3.1 mi.
* Chipotle Mexican Grill 3.3 mi.
* Chick-fil-A, 3.3 mi.
* Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, 3.4 mi.
* Panera Bread, 3.4 mi.
* Sapori Ristorante Italiano, 3.4 mi.
* Hooter's 3.5 mi.
* Applebee's Neighborhood Grill, 3.4 mi.
* Kenworth Trucking, .1 mi.
* Abilene Motor Express, .3 mi.
* UPS Distribution Center, .7 mi.
* Altria Group, 7 mi.
* Phillip Morris USA, 7.3 mi.
* MeadWestvaco Corporation, 10.4 mi.
* General Electric, 13.2 mi.
Local Colleges and Universities
* John Tyler Community College, 5.4 mi.
* Bryant and Stratton College Virginia, 8.5 mi.
* Virginia Commonwealth University, 10 mi.
* Virginia State University, 14.1 mi.
* University of Richmond, 15 mi.
Nearby Medical Centers and Hospitals
* Patient First, 4.7 mi.
* McGuire VA Medical Center, 6.8 mi.
* CJW Medical Center Chippenham Campus, 9.5 mi.
* VCU Medical Center, 10.6 mi.
* Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital, 13.5 mi.